The goal of this program is to help identify patients with abnormal EKG's and life threatening conditions
such as Atrial Fibrillation.
In this EKG reading program, you provide your EKG and Dr. Lipton will interpret it.
Many EKG's are initially read by EKG reading software.
However, erroneous interpretation of EKG's is not unusual, and, in the case of atrial fibrillation,
studies have shown that
"Erroneous computer ECG interpretation of AF (Atrial Fibrillation) was not rare".
- Obtain a copy of your most recent EKG. If you don't have one, you can
download this form and give, FAX, or send it to your health care provider or medical
- After you obtain possession of your EKG, contact our office manager and request a free EKG reading
What to Expect:
- On the scheduled date, bring a copy of your most recent EKG.
- The EKG you provide for reading must be your own and not for someone else.
- We will ask you to sign the EKG and we will keep it.
- Dr. Lipton will then read it and provide you with an appropriate written report.
Schedule Now »